Solving business problems with customer insights & marketing technologies
marketingbytes is an independent consultancy run by Tim Nicholas. Tim is a marketing technologist with a range of skills earned over 25 years in marketing agencies and client roles.
The goal of every business is to acquire and retain customers. The modern marketing strategy is to leverage the fact that most customers go online at some stage of their journey to purchase. To paraphrase Dave Wieneke:
It’s not digital marketing, it’s marketing in a digital world.
marketingbytes helps clients in many ways, including:
- marketing communications planning
- creating a customer-oriented online presence
- selecting marketing technology (martech); i.e. CRM, CMS, ecommerce, email, social, automation, analytics
- managing an effective company or brand website
- online and offline advertising campaign planning
- content creation for digital channels (web, email, social, mobile)
- social media and search marketing strategy (SEO/SEM)
- business case, RFP and proposal writing
- facilitating marketing workshops (with staff, customers, suppliers)
- agency selection and recruitment of marketing staff
Digital technologies must do more than drive marketing strategy. It must support the whole business in areas like customer service, supplier relationships, product development, staff recruitment & retention and corporate social responsibility.
Businesses have simple needs: you must have customers, and you must make a profit. The goal for marketing is equally simple: to create profitable customer connections.
marketingbytes offers the following professional services (either directly or in tandem with independent partners). A more detailed summary can be found by visiting the links below.
- Digital audit and strategy planning – workshops/audience research/proposal writing
- Customer journey mapping
- Digital agency search and selection
- Marketing technology (martech) search & selection
- Website strategy, planning, design, production & content management
- Content Marketing
- E-commerce Solutions
- Online Advertising
- Mobile Marketing and Apps
- Social Media strategy and implementation
- Search Engine marketing (organic and paid)
- Email communications (design/delivery platform/performance)
- Mobile marketing and apps
- Analytics and reporting
- Data capture and use
Please use this form to find out how we can help your business.